Still have some holiday shopping to do? We’ve got your back. No matter who you’re shopping for, one of these cruelty-free presents are bound to end up under your Christmas tree.
1. Carb Up Lapel Pin, $12
We could all use a reminder to go down more carbs. Especially if those carbs happen to be donuts.
2. I Love It When They Call Me Big Papaya Coffee Mug, $15
Sorry in advance for getting ‘Big Poppa’ stuck in your head. If this mug doesn’t make you laugh out loud, we don’t know what will.
3. Tails of Kindness Necklace, $22
A dainty necklace is the perfect piece of jewelry to keep close to the heart. (We’re all about that cute little cow!)
4. Herbivore Coco Rose Lip Collection, $49
Silky soft lips, coming right up. These coconut oil-based lip tints add an instant glow to any complexion.
5. Clueless Vegetarian Shirt, $28
Cher Horowitz always knows what to say. (Same, Cher. Same.)
6. Crochet Avocado Car Buddy, $11
This little guy hangs on rear view mirrors and basically makes it impossible not to smile at all times.
7. Not a Nugget Keychain, $20
Because the only nuggets we want to eat are made of soy. Sorry, Ronald McDonald.
8. Herbalism Face and Body Cleanser, $16
This cleanser is gentle enough to use all over your body. Thanks to rosemary, nettle, and chamomile, it’ll leave your skin softer than ever.
9. I Don’t Eat Pals Shirt, $23
Anyone who frequently shouts their love of animals from the rooftop probably already has this shirt on their wish list.
10. Engraved Bar Necklace, $22
Simple, yet effective. This pretty gold necklace is a not so in-your-face way to spread a powerful message.
11. Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial Oil, $25
Anyone will love getting moisturized with this skin-perfecting, preservative-free oil.
12. Eat Plants Do Yoga Spoon, $14
It’s easy to eat in style with this vintage spoon. (Plus, it’s also a great reminder to get your namaste on.)
13. Little Box of Rocks in Wildflower, $38
This bouquet of crystals offers courage, protection, and wisdom to anyone about to embark on a new journey. Plus, they’re beautiful.
14. I Think, Therefore I Yam Tee, $28
Any pun lover will adore this very deep and intellectual shirt, whether they like yams or not.
15. So Rich – Peach Vanilla Nail Treatment, $18
This vitamin E oil treatment will turn dry, flaky nails and cuticles into an enviable mani in minutes.